Second Storey Additions
Existing Home = 137.13m2
Second Storey addition = 64.45m2
• 2 bedrooms (with robes)
• Lounge room
• Provision for kitchenette
• Bathroom which includes shower vanity and toilet
• Internal and external painting to the first floor addition
• Carpet floor coverings
• Tile floor coverings
• Light well
• Removal of walls as required for stair well.
• Installation of new walls as required.
• Installation of proposed pantry with 5 rows of shelving and 2 hinged doors.
• Remove existing roof and structures as required.
• Replace existing roof tiles with new
• Convert front gable to hip roof
• Relocate power / light switches to make way for stairs.
• Relocate bathroom skylight opening to align with light well
• Divert bathroom and kitchen exhaust
• Clean out roof and install sound proofing material
• Rendering of existing ground floor walls
• Extend kitchen wall by 100mm.
• Make good all areas affected by the proposed stair well break through.
• New timber post to front porch