Increase your living space with a ground floor addition with Keystone.
✓ Constantly find yourself feeling cramped in your own home?
✓ Struggling with lack of space?
✓ Have a yard that isn't practical or being used effectively?
✓ Aren't keen to extend your home upwards?
Then perhaps a ground floor addition is what your home needs.
While the name Keystone is well known for second storey additions in Western Sydney, they are also experts at ground floor additions so can work with you to plan and build the perfect extension for your home.
What can you expect the process to look like for your ground floor addition?
- Preparation and planning
- Delivery of materials
- Work begins on your extension
The Keystone team will work with you to create the perfect design which maximises the available space and suits the unique needs of your family.
They also understand that building and extensions can be a stressful time in your life so each member of the team works to minimise the impact on your day to day family life while the extension is underway.
Why Keystone is the number one choice for your extension project:
- We work with experienced designers to create the best plans for increasing your home’s floor space.
- We take the stress out of the approval process by preparing paperwork and council submissions for you.
- With careful planning we can help you remain in your home during construction saving you valuable time and money.
- Our team understand that they are working on your home and are respectful of your privacy.
- We have more than 20+ years of experience in designing and building ground floor additions for home owners throughout Sydney.
- Plus, you can have confidence that your new addition will fit seamlessly with your existing home.
Request your free Consultation & Quote by completing the form in the sidebar today.