Second Storey Additions
Existing Home = 173.34 m2
Second Storey & ground floor additions = 84.67 m2
• 2 bedrooms with robes
• Bathroom which includes shower, double vanity and toilet
• Robes to the bedrooms fitted out with drawers, shelves and hanging space.
• Internal and external painting to the 2nd story addition
• Carpet floor coverings to bedrooms
• Hardwood timber floor coverings to living area
• Tiled floor coverings to wet area
• Extended existing sitting room and dinning room areas
• Replaced existing ground floor ceiling where marked on plan
• Removal of walls to create open plan living as per plan.
• Installation of new walls as required
• New entry
• New Colorbond roof
• Make good Bullnose Colorbond roof on front verandah
• Supply and installation of new gutters and fascia cover to the existing.
• Move existing sliding door in front of house to side of house
• New Bi-fold servery window to front of house
• Patch all areas affected by the proposed stair well breakthrough.